CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Thursday Again

Many of you may have noticed that I pretty much only blog on Thursdays, the reason that I do this is because I have a wonderfully long day at school that has 2 hour breaks in between classes, so it's pretty much the only free time I have during the week.

I currently have a lot on my plate, I have 2 huge tests next week as well as a couple of term papers, on top of that I have to write and essay and get letter of recommendations so that I can apply for a scholarship and also apply for my entrance into the Elementary Ed. department. (those of you who went to elem. school with me, Mrs. Schmitt is a teacher up here and I will have classes with her starting next fall)

On top of the wonderful school stuff, I decided that I am feeling really crafty and that wanted to make a quilt for Derek's grandma and for my favorite uncle that so kindly let's me live in his house! Derek's mom helped me pick out great fabric and I can't wait to start making them. They are fairly simple quilts, so it shouldn't take me too long to make them.

I also decided that today I am going to make a giant cupcake for a girl that I work with. Target has awesome cake molds and one of them happened to be a giant cupcake. I also plan on buying pastry tips and bags to make the cupcake look pretty cool. Hopefully it turns out cute so that I can take a picture of it and post it for you all to see.

Things have been going pretty well. I went to the TCU-Utah game last Thursday and I had so much fun. We ate dinner at the PI that is at the bottom of Pres. Circle and then walked up to the stadium. The game was a lot of fun and I am really happy that my Utes are 10-0. I can't wait until the BYU-Utah game it will be awesome when the Utes beat the Y and go onto a BCS bowl game!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I hope all your tests and papers go well! You derserve it with all the hard work that you do. I'm glad you blog so that I can know how you are, since I don't make it there often!

Teisha said...

I want to see that giant cupcake when you are done.