CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Campfires

There is something about having a simple campfire in the back yard to help you feel relaxed.

Derek and I decided to build a fire in his firepit that he has in his backyard last night. Initially I didn't want to because I was watching a pretty good show on t.v. and because I didn't want to go home smelling like campfire. He decided to make one anyways because he wanted to marshmellows, so I ended up joining him.

I'm really glad that I did. I was feeling really stressed out with school and with other stuff that's going on and now I feel a hundred times better.

There is nothing like sitting next to the fire with someone you love and roasting marshmellows like we are little kids again!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a neat idea... It's fun just to do something different isn't it? Hope to see you soon!

Kari Lyn said...

Mysti You smell... ;) love your favorite cuz!

AshnBraysMom said...

sniff...what's that smell? ;)

Just kidding, I'm glad you had a good time! Sometimes the simple things save our sanity.

We should plan a family camping trip for this summer.

Love ya! Kim