CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma Merle!






My favorite grandma turned 80 yesterday. My sister and I planned to go out the the Cheese Cake Factory, but unfortunately is was closed (we learned that it was because they had a fire in their kitchen). So instead we headed to the Olive Garden and enjoyed a great lunch.
Last Saturday we had a huge Birthday Party for gram and her twin sister. It was a blast. I was asked to take photo's of the event and I have some of my favorites posted. I had a great time hanging out with my cousins and eating my Aunt Karen's yummy desserts!

3 comments:

gina said...

AWWWW....you got the dork hat on here! Good job Mysti!

Karen said...

I think the hat is cute! Anyway, the pictures are great. If you could burn me a cd I would appreciate it! How are things with you anyway?

Unknown said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it to Gram's party!! If you could send some photos to my personal email that would be awesome!! peaseapod98@yahoo.com!! You took some great photos!!