CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kids In The Hall

On Tuesday, Derek, his brother and sister-in-law and I went and saw the Kid's in the Hall who are on tour.
The Kids in the Hall are a hilarious comedy group from Canada. They had a comedy show on HBO in the late 80's and early 90's. I became familiar with them by watching re-runs of their show on Comedy Central. The group consists of 5 guys: Dave Foley, Bruce McCullah, Kevin McDonald, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson. These guys are seriously hilarious.
They did a bunch of their favorite skits on stage using a couple of chairs and a projector screen as props.
For their encore they performed one of my favorite skits which is called "Head Crusher". They completely ad-libbed this sketch and I was honestly laughing so hard that I was crying.

I have a video from You Tube that is one of the Head Crusher Sketches.

0 comments: