CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

Everybody is doing this so I thought that I would jump on the bandwagon!

Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see everyone's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!

5 comments:

Teisha said...

My memories of you go way back. I always remember Lake Powell and how much you hated the water. You were such a sweet little thing, and you were always so tan for a little girl. I'm sure Tiff has a lot more memories with you, as you seemed inseperable when you were together. I think Myndi and I hung out cause we were (and still are) weirdos.

Karen said...

I remember going bowling with you when you were little. We had pizza and you picked everything off and ate it one at a time, you didn't want to eat it mixed up! It was so cute and you were so adorable! You were the quiet one!!!

gina said...

I remember spinning you around in circles until we were both dizzy! You were always so fun to be with! Gina

Jessie said...

I remember girls camp at that backyard with the huge swing and the little train... it was so much fun, and I thought you were so cool, and just wanted to be friends with you, and Jennifer and Brittney... so much fun.

J Zarogoza said...

I remember walking in the halls with you to my Health class in 10th grade. You would give me notes to pass on to Shannon. I also remember Patrick's Halloween party. We toilet papered some guy's house and the cops came. We all hid in a ditch as the car went by. I remember Myndi was afraid she would be picked up for being out past curfew.