CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Reading

I am one of those people who absolutely loves to read and just doesn't have the time to do it as much as I would like to. I had almost a whole week off of work, so I decided that I would spend it doing what I like best and that was read. I read a total of 4 1/2 books in one week. I know, that's pretty pathetic! Once I start reading, I can't stop! Here is the list of the following books that I have read:
Twilight - Stephanie Meyer (this took me about 1 day to read)



New Moon - Stephanie Meyer (this also took me about 1 day to read)



Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer (yeah, 1 day again)


Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte (this was a hard read for me, it is about 1/2 the length of the Twilight books, because of the way it was written).

Into Thin Air - Jon Krakauer I started reading this one because Derek keeps on bugging me about it. I think that it is one of the only books that he has willingly read, and so he started giving me crap about it. So I'm reading it so that he will let me read whatever I want from now on! So far it is okay, I'm told it gets more exciting the more you read.)

Books that I plan on reading next:
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer

Northanger Abbey - Jane Austin


Persuasion - Jane Austin

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now. It is good, but a little deep for the kids,(Molly is reading the series and I think the fourth one might be a bit hard) It has me wondering though, which is good. I have to read in between everything else, so this one isn't going as fast. Hope you like it!

Becky said...

I'm trying to work on getting through a lot of the same books and think I'll steal some of the others your list!