CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Go UTES!

Derek and I went to the Utah/UNLV game last Saturday and watch the Utes clobber the Rebels. What a great game. We are kind of bummed that we can't go up to Utah State and watch our team dominate Utah State, but at least it will be televised.

This is a picture of U mountain








This is a picture of me at the game














These are pictures of the lights changing colors because
we won. (Sorry about the poor quality, I was walking and taking the pic. at the same time.)









I created a poor quality highlight of the game using my Window's Video Editor for the first time and it wouldn't import my Utah Fight song that I downloaded, so you if you watch it you get to listen to a song that gets somewhat irritating after a while!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Football games are always fun. I've never been there when the lights are on at U mountain. I guess I have a new goal to accomplish in life.

Kari Lyn said...

You so should of come to the usu utah game.. you could of watched us got creamed! It would of been fun to see you.

Karen said...

It sounds like it was great! How have you been? I hope you are doing wonderfully right now. It's time for me to get to moms for a visit, but everyday seems to bring something with it that keeps me here. I hope to see you all soon!