CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Twilight Series

So. those of you who read my blog know that I am a huge fan of the Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Book series. I recently checked out her website on the advice of one of my co-workers who is also a fan and I was surprised to find that she has put up playlists that correspond with each of her books. The songs correspond to certain parts of the book and it is amazing to me how well they fit. So if you are a music lover, as I am, and also a fan of these books, I recommend checking out the site. I don't know how to add a hyperlink so just Google Stephanie Meyer! I also learned that the Twilight movie that was due to be out in December has moved to a Thanksgiving opening, so if anybody wants to go see it with me, just give me a call!

1 comments:

gina said...

I have become an instant fan of Stephenie as well! I can't wait until the movie. I have seen the actors that were picked and I'm so excited to see it come to life! Love you. Gina