CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Derek and I are not really into holidays and such, but I try to do something for each major one to help us get into the spirit. So, every Halloween, I make him carve pumpkins with me. We usually do 2 each, but Derek is awesome at carving and does the harder ones that take a lot of time, so now he just does 1. This year, we went a little political with our pumpkins, so don't be offended if our views are different from yours. Derek did the George Bush "Worst President" pumpkin. It honestly took him about 4+ hours to do. I did the Obama 2008 pumpkin as well as the University of Utah "U" (I have to show my school spirit)!



1 comments:

Becky said...

Holy Cow! Those are awesome pumpkins! I'm still trying to do the basic jack-o-lantern and it doesn't turn out.