CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Got Tagged

So, My Aunt Karen tagged me, so here are 7 random/weird things about me.
1.) When ever I eat Skittles, M&M's and such, I have to sort them by color, then amount.
2.) I enjoy reading, I can't put a book down until it is finished....I don't eat, drink, or do anything pretty much until the book is done.
3.) I love being creative, but I don't have much time to do crafts and things. I love making blankets the most. I would like to learn how to quilt, but I don't have much time.
4.) I love baking things. I wish that I had my own place with my own utensils and such so that I can do it more.
5.) I love the news. I check news websites daily, probably 3 or 4 sources. Let's just say that I like to be informed!
6.) I love watching sports. I love watching Sports Center and listening to local sports radio shows.
7.) I am completely musically challenged. I am super tone deaf and I can't hold a beat if my life depended it!

So, I guess I'm supposed to tag people, but I won't. If you feel like doing this, then have fun!

3 comments:

Zach and Meg said...

Thats funny to read those about you. I HATE baking so it's good that some people love it! You and Derek should come over sometime

Anonymous said...

Just doing a little blog hopping and I happened to come across yours. It definately has been a long time. Check out my families blog @ http://nuttypitchers.blogspot.com
Would love to hear from you and find out what you have been up to.
-Taylor Pitcher

Karen said...

Thanks for doing the tag... I know they are a pain sometimes, but they're fun to read about other people! I bet you get that skittles thing from Grandma... she always had the kids separate the colors to learn them and then count them!! You just learned it well!