CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Studying Does Pay Off!

It has definitely been a chaotic week, not only at school, but at work as well. This week, not only did I have a 6 page term paper due, but I also had 2 huge tests. Ahh, gotta love stress! The good news is, I took the advice from my previous Procrastination is Bad post, and I actually studied a head of time, and I finished my paper on Monday, when it was due today. The tests that I took were fairly easy, and I think that I probably got an A or B on both of them. There is nothing like the sense of relief when you get the first round of tests and projects completed!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go, you take after your dad in the smart department. I never could keep up with him. He didn't have to study, he just remembered everything. It's not fair, is it that some of us actually have to study! I am so proud of you and all you are doing!