CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Done until Fall

Today started of pretty bad. I got pretty much no sleep last night, because it was really hot and because I was stressing over my final that I had today. I got some lunch and headed to Derek's house and had my hands really full of stuff and I reached up to close his garage and Derek's Lemonade spilled all the way down my white shirt, my jeans, my flip-flops, and of course, all over the inside of my purse. I was so mad! Some how I managed to open the door to the kitchen and I yelled for Derek to come and help me. Seriously, I haven't been so mad in a while! He just looked at me and could tell that I was really upset and he was so sweet! He got me one of his shirts to throw on and threw my shirt in the dryer, and he helped me clean out my purse and get un-sticky! He cracked a little joke, and of course it made me smile and get out of my mood! We ran to Smith's Market Place and got me a couple of cute new shirts (my soaked one ended up stained) to wear, so I wouldn't look retarded wearing a Pearl Jam shirt that was way to big for me! He ended up making the day even better by buying me a Snowshack, knowing that sugar makes me happy and that I absolutely love Snowshack!

After that I headed up to campus and got a good 4 hours of extra quiet studying in for my final. I think I did pretty well on it. There were only a couple of questions that I had to guess on, so I'll probably end up with an A- or a B. I'll find out in a couple of weeks exactly how well I did this semester. Hopefully, I will still be on the Dean's List.

The best part of the day is that I am officially done with school until fall semester! I actually get most of the summer off to enjoy and have fun!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think you blog is dang cute! I need to change mine sometime, but right now it's o.k. I'm glad your day turned out better and that your teat went well. Congrats for being on the deans list. Pretty cool! Hav a great one!

Kari Lyn said...

My dear cousin, I am so sorry about your bad day. We can be friends because I am the same way today and yesterday. I miss you lots and I hope you have a better day today! Love you!

Tiffany Jenson said...

hate those days, what a good guy. i am sure you did great on the test. congrats

Becky said...

Sorry about the unfortunate day. I'm glad that you'll get some time to enjoy the summer! Derek sounds really sweet. Guys like that make all the difference! I'm glad you found me since blogging is a great way to keep in touch. My mom will be happy to hear you're doing so well. She loves your fam!