CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Golfing

On Saturday I went golfing for my cousin's Bachelorette Party. I am so glad that I don't do this all the time. I dislike golfing. I totally suck at it! I don't even know why I have golf clubs! Take these pictures for example: This is a picture of my team: Me, Laurie, Alyssa and Cheri.

This is a picture of me trying to hit the ball. If you look close enough, you can see that the ball is still there!

We had a best ball tournament and I thankfully got put on my mom's best friend Laurie's team. She is a great golfer and was very patient with my suckiness!

At the end of the day my team ended up taking last place, but only by one stroke. It was great being able to hang out with all of my cousins and friends that I have seen in ages.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Do you think that bad golfing can be passed from an aunt? I have NEVER been able to golf. It's not supposed to be hard, but to me it's a pain! My boys gave up on me long ago. Oh, well, I can do other things, I guess. It looks like you had a fun day anyway.